Sunday, October 20, 2013

Welcome!

Good morning, afternoon, or evening!  And, welcome to the newest addition to my family of blogs.  This page is currently under construction, so you might see some layout changes etc. for a while, but that won't stop me from bringing you reviews of local bars, nightclubs, restaurants, music, and so much more!  I don't think that this will be updated on a scheduled basis, but whenever I happen to be out and about and visit one of Reno's gems.

Of course, this won't be limited to just Reno.  Sparks, Carson City, Fallon, Gardnerville, Lake Tahoe and beyond are all up on the proverbial block.

So please join me.  Subscribe, leave comments, good or bad, if it pleases you.  But most of all, have fun with it.  If there is a specific place or whatnot that you would like my opinion on, please feel free to let me know.  (Hint: leave a comment in any of these entries.)  And, I'll get to it ASAP.  I hope that this will become something that many follow.  So please be a doll and click that little "g" button wherever it is.  Yeah, that's the spot! ;~)

There is one friend of mine who has been dying for me to review his latest album due out soon if it hasn't already come out.  So be prepared!

I hope to have pictures of the places I review and usually they'll be taken by yours truly, but sometimes I forget my camera so I'll borrow yours.  If you see a pic on this blog that you own and would like me to take down, just say so.  I'm easy like that.

Without a further waste of your time, I bring you my reviews.  Oh, and I think I need a catchy name for this blog, so if you have any clever ideas, I'm all ears!

Sincerely,

Onyx
Reno native

No comments:

Post a Comment