Wednesday, June 24, 2015

CourtHouse Cafe

https://www.facebook.com/CourtHouseCafe1

While driving around this morning, Raven and I decided that we needed some breakfast.  We decided that this would be a great opportunity to go on a breakfast-seeking adventure.  We drove quite a while before succumbing to defeat and determined to go back downtown, which is not far from where we live.

I have seen the CourtHouse Cafe many times while driving down Sierra Street.  After all, it is the street I drive down to return home if I happen to be on the freeway.  It appears to be a hole in the wall, but once one enters, it's actually a very cute establishment. The decor is perfect for the space with tall tables and shorter tables.  The music playing was 106.9, which is a mix station of adult contemporary, also fitting of the atmosphere.

The staff was amazing.  The lady behind the counter was energetic and just entertaining as heck.  She was extremely attentive and had the cook make Raven another turkey bagel sandwich when she discovered that Raven doesn't care for mustard.  The lady didn't have to do that, but it was the nicest gesture.  The cook brought it out himself. 

We ordered a variety of things from the menu.  As previously stated, Raven had a turkey bagel sandwich on a blueberry bagel, a strawberry smoothie, and I had their special which consisted of two eggs over easy, four sausage links, hashbrowns and two slices of sourdough bread.  The special was $6.95.  I must say that their sausage is phenomenal!  I totally recommend it.  The same goes for their turkey bagel sandwiches and the strawberry smoothing.  I tasted just like strawberry ice cream.  So yummy!

If you happen to be downtown, I recommend stopping by this cafe and indulging in some great food and nice calm atmosphere. 

The only issue I had with this place is that because it is downtown, the parking is somewhat horrible.

Overall, I give the CourtHouse Cafe:







No comments:

Post a Comment